Our website, when you visit, asks your browser to store cookies on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies.
We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting for marketing purposes.
- Collect information that will help us to distinguish visitors, to understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit.
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember information about you when you visit our site. Some of the cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. Our Website is scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain this list. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary/Essential Cookies
- Analytics Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Marketing Cookies
- Personalisation Cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “Manage cookies” button below: