RSA has appointed Anny Khaitan as chief operating officer for its Global Risk Solutions (GRS) business
Anny is responsible for GRS operations, change, IT and risk & compliance across offices in the UK, Europe & DIFC. She reports to Hayley Robinson, GRS managing director, UK & International, RSA.
She joined RSA in July 2017 from Aspen where she was head of change in its London office. During this time she was responsible for implementing the group target operating model to develop a consistent, global approach across the business.
She has held senior operations positions in the insurance market for almost 15 years, having also worked at Aon in segments including reinsurance, specialty & wholesale, affinity and SME, and then at Tokio Marine Kiln. Before that she worked for several years at the logistics firm DHL.
Anny Khaitan said:
“I am pleased to join RSA on its journey towards becoming a best-in-class insurer. I’ve come into a high-performing team of people at GRS who are focused on growing our business within target industry sectors by building a solid structure and sustainable relationships with our customers, our Global Network and broking partners.”
Hayley Robinson said:
“We are delighted to welcome Anny to the team. Her experience will help GRS in providing the tools and processes that our teams need to succeed and drive GRS’ ambitions to deliver the best services to our customers and other partners.”
Media relations manager, commercial risk solutions and global risk solutions
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
Anny Khaitan – biography
- 2015 – June 2017: Head of change – Aspen
- 2014 – 2015: Office of the COO, UK – Tokio Marine Kiln
- 2010 – 2014 Business operations & regulatory director, Affinity – Aon
- 2009 – 2010 Change project director – Aon
- 2003 – 2009 Operations improvement consultant – Aon
- 1999 – 2003 Business process improvement consultant – DHL
- 1988 – 1999 Various sales roles – DHL.