What we offer
We will support you to achieve and be successful through your graduate journey, as well as providing access to excellent benefits as part of your career development, including:
- Competitive salaries – starting at £30,000
- Dedicated Talent Coach and RSA business mentor
- Dedicated study time each week
- A comprehensive development plan that includes technical and behavioural skills
- Facilitated Learning and Development workshops plus guest speaker sessions
- Quarterly networking and community events
- Sessions on well-being and emotional fitness
- Annual volunteering opportunities as part of the programme’s giving back pledge
What we’re looking for
We want your motivation and ambition to shine through. So, if you are a graduate on track for – or you have already achieved a 2:2 classification, then we would love to hear from you. You will need to be excited by a challenge and ready to make an impact, alongside having a zest for continuous learning and the commitment to invest time into further professional development.
1. Online Application (Opens November to December)
You will need to complete an initial online application form; this includes some motivational and eligibility questions which ensure you meet the requirements of our programmes.
2. Pre-Assessments (January to March)
Once you have met the eligibility criteria, you will be sent our online situational judgment pre-assessments, these typically take 20 to 40 minutes to complete. You will need to reach our requirements to move through to the next stage of the application.
3. Telephone Interview (January to March)
After sailing through the pre-assessments, you will be invited to a short telephone interview
4. Strengths-based Assessment Centre (Spring)
Our assessment centres are the final stage of the application, where we will invite you into our offices to meet with us face to face. We run strengths-based assessment activities all designed to remove bias, and promote an inclusive experience so you can easily position your true self and what you can bring to RSA.